News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Goodby TWC

Started by Gregg Lengling, Saturday Mar 13, 2010, 05:46:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stanley Kritzik

Quote from: Blitzburgh;55224I agree 100%, everyone can get whatever they want. If you want the best Picture Quality, Customer Service, Chennel  Selection, NFL Sunday Ticket. Get the King!! :D

And, in a few weeks, when the new satellite in in place and working, there'll be even more HD chanels with a few in 3D also coming for the venturesome among us.

Stan

Matt Heebner

QuoteUnless you are a trans plant, or a gambling degenerate

WRONG WRONG WRONG....oh man, like how wrong can you be about this....
Sunday ticket is not for transplants or gambling degenerates....I mean seriously who thinks like that ????

its for us fantasy football addicts man....:D

budda

Quote from: Matt Heebner;55257WRONG WRONG WRONG....oh man, like how wrong can you be about this....
Sunday ticket is not for transplants or gambling degenerates....I mean seriously who thinks like that ????

its for us fantasy football addicts man....:D

I am sooo sorry, no betting in fantasy football. Dnile is not a river. If you just wanted info. You have internet, NFL network. Red zone. Distant locals. ESPN and on and on. None of which are another 325.00, Also not really being able to watch more then one game at a time. Or driving the people nuts in the same room as you.  Now I am not saying NFL ticket is not cool, cuz it is. And in the fantasy pools,, sorry leagues I am in. Make up at least 325 in my compensation. And yes Lord Football is the greatest Television sport of our time. But having the pleasure of paying another 325 a year on top of all the other fee's. Sorry not feeling the love on that one...... Just playing,, glad you are happy with your product as am I. Peace{fart}

ArgMeMatey

Quote from: budda;55258I am sooo sorry, no betting in fantasy football. Dnile is not a river. If you just wanted info. You have internet, NFL network. Red zone. Distant locals. ESPN and on and on. None of which are another 325.00, Also not really being able to watch more then one game at a time. Or driving the people nuts in the same room as you.  Now I am not saying NFL ticket is not cool, cuz it is. And in the fantasy pools,, sorry leagues I am in. Make up at least 325 in my compensation. And yes Lord Football is the greatest Television sport of our time. But having the pleasure of paying another 325 a year on top of all the other fee's. Sorry not feeling the love on that one...... Just playing,, glad you are happy with your product as am I. Peace

See now, this is a pretty interesting tangent.  The NFL is looking at all this right now and thinking about how great it would be if they could cut out the middleman and just stream directly to online subscribers and cut out all the satellite, cable, and even OTA middlemen.  

On the up side, you pay them and advertisers pay them to reach you.  Subscribers have a lot less collective bargaining clout that DirecTV, Dish, or the OTA networks.  

On the down side, they would have to collect accounts and deal with subscriber issues.  

It would be like declaring war on their biggest customers, but if they can ease in, it might be over before it starts.

sp44again

Who pays $325 for ST? That's crazy. I call them up for a deal.

Blitzburgh

Quote from: budda;55245I believe Dish has better SD and HD picture. Unless you are a trans plant, or a gambling degenerate , Sunday ticket is a waste. Price and packages after all come over to me sign up crap, As well as price and cost , just better equipment. Have to go with Dish!  JMO:rock:

LOL...Your to funny. Do you have stock in E*?

If you love the NFL,  Sunday Ticket is mandatory and the price is not bad for what your getting...all the games in your living room... The only bad thing you have to get SF for HD.... that part is BS.

klwillis45

Quote from: Blitzburgh;55283LOL...Your to funny. Do you have stock in E*?

:rofl: The irony here is fantastic.

There is no perfect provider & all companies have their subtle & not-so subtle differences. You just have to do your due dillegence & find out which one works best for you.

Jack 1000

Why is this thread pinned?

Jack
Cisco 9865 DVR with Navigator Guide

LoadStar

Quote from: Jack 1000;55464Why is this thread pinned?

Jack

I asked that way back at the beginning of the thread and was ignored.

gb4fan92

Quote from: Jack 1000;55464Why is this thread pinned?

Jack

Maybe its a sticky to remind people what to say when leaving TWC! :D:D