News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

55" Mitsubishi

Started by Matt Heebner, Saturday Jun 06, 2009, 02:47:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt Heebner

Thought I would try here...
I have a 55" Mits RPTV  (WS55807), been fully calibrated, and is in perfect shape. Wife gave the okay to go flat panel so looking to unload pretty quick. Looking for $300 o/b/o, and I will help load into your truck, etc.

Also will throw in a Audio Authority Auto Sensing Switcher :
free ($200)
4:1 Component Video Autoselector
Model 1154A

Automatically switches the digital audio and video output of four A/V sources and converts digital audio to optical or coaxial format. Handles resolutions up to 1080i.

Four inputs, one output of component video, analog audio, digital coax/optical audio. Made in the USA.

Great for rec room, etc.
Let me know if interested.

Matt

Steve Mann

Kinda sad, eh Matt? I remember when I sold my 65" Mits after building the home theater. The Mits was my foray into the world of big screens and HD. Time marches on though and I can't really complain about the 126" screen and HD projector.  :)
Steve M. Mann
Panasonic AX200U Projector
Carada 126" 16:9 Fixed Screen
1 - HR20-100 DirecTV HD PVR
1 - HR24-500 DirecTV HD PVR
My Theater
Theater Construction Album

mr_lore

Quote from: Steve Mann;52203Kinda sad, eh Matt? I remember when I sold my 65" Mits after building the home theater. The Mits was my foray into the world of big screens and HD. Time marches on though and I can't really complain about the 126" screen and HD projector.  :)

You sir, have good taste!;)

(wish I wated for the 1080p panny)

Steve Mann

Quote from: mr_lore;52206You sir, have good taste!;)

(wish I wated for the 1080p panny)

Ha! That's crazy... I didn't even notice your sig the first time. We both started with Mits and ended up with the same size screen and projectors. I actually had the Panny AX100Uu, but they finally 'upgraded' me after 3 trips in for repairs.

When I built the theater, the costs were still pretty high on the 1080p projectors. But, I tell you... the 720p looks pretty fantabulous to me in my theater.
Steve M. Mann
Panasonic AX200U Projector
Carada 126" 16:9 Fixed Screen
1 - HR20-100 DirecTV HD PVR
1 - HR24-500 DirecTV HD PVR
My Theater
Theater Construction Album

mr_lore

What's really going to bake your noodle is I have a carada 126" screen as well...