News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Need to sell!!

Started by Army82ndAB, Sunday Nov 16, 2003, 12:53:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Army82ndAB

I am leaving for Fort Benning, GA in a month and I'm looking to sell my home theater before I go. This is a steal so look what it includes.

Atlantic Technology T70 system: Includes 4 Sat's, Center channel, and 10" Powered Sub. I love this system, I bought it for $800

Yamaha HTR-5560 Receiver: 75Watts by 6, includes Yamaha's Natural Sound circuitry, DD EX, DTS-ES, Dolby PLII, and other soundfields. Paid $500 at Best Buy

Monster Cable HTS1000 Powercenter, sells for $150
Monster Cable 12' Subwoofer Cable, sells for $60
Monster Cable 1.5 meter Digital Coax cable, sells for $60
Monster Cable Standard THX Digital Optical cable, sells for $30

I have speaker cable by Acoustic Research as well, probably around 100' or so that you can have. I also have some Acoustic Research A/V cables you can have as well.

I'm looking to get $600 for it cuz I have got to get rid of it!!! Please let me know if you're interested. And this entire system is in perfect condition, I take care of my equipment! I prefer to have local pickup cuz it'll be expensive to ship this stuff! But will ship if you pay!

Army82ndAB

If anyone is interested make me an offer and we'll go from there...I have to get rid of this stuff!!

Army82ndAB