News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Samsung SIR T150

Started by rkohlmann, Monday Jul 28, 2003, 09:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rkohlmann

I have a Samsung SIR T150 for sale as a result of my decision to upgrade to the TS160 (I wanted OTA and D-TV into the same box).  

I only used the unit for about a month, and it worked great.   It is in its original package (with all cables, manuel, etc).   I paid $220 (including shipping), but there are units now selling on eBay in the $180 - $200 range.  If anyone is interested let me know - I am hoping to get $190 for it.   Also note that I live in Franklin, and anyone interested is free to come by and see it.  

BOB

StarvingForHDTV

I have a Sony SAT HD-200:

http://www.sonystyle.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/SY_DisplayProductInformation-Start;sid=nxc_eAzd7Jk_DzP7D7g1c0PRGhIn4RWVmvY=?ProductID=bucKC0%2eNN%2ecAAAD2dtIIL5im

I don't plan on subscribing to DirecTV.  Maybe you would be interested in a swap with some cash involved?  I don't know what my STB is worth.  It's mint and is very nice, but I have no idea what the going rate is on these units.

Any issues with your unit ( Red push, etc.)?  If you are interested, make me an offer.

Starving

rkohlmann

StarvingforHDTV:
Thanks for the offer, but unfortunately I already have the Samsung TS160.   Maybe you will get another taker off this board - or I'm sure you could probably sell your Sony through eBay.
BOB

StarvingForHDTV

Bob,

No problem.  I'll probably wait for the new Dish models to come out before I put effort into swapping.  If anyone wants to make me an offer in the meantime I will consider it.

Starving