News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Sony BDP-S350 For $149

Started by vegasvic, Thursday Nov 27, 2008, 11:08:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vegasvic

Great deal on a great 2.0 machine.  Sale ends on the 28th.  They are currently back ordered but since it's directly from Sony hopefully they get here before Xmas. Regular price $299 - $100 off for the sale.  Then take an additional $50 by using code DISCOVER50BR.  Plus free shipping. While Walmart and others are offering crappy players in the $129 range this is a chance to pick up a great player for just a little bit more.

http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10551&storeId=10151&langId=-1&productId=8198552921665368427

vegasvic

According to the AVS forums (where I heard about this deal), the $50 coupon code is no long valid.

murdoc

Sears and KMart have this player on sale today until 11:00 for $179.  Not quite as cheap, but I was able to snag one for my father for Xmas.  Sears will reportedly order them for the sale price if they are out of stock in the store.

Bebop

It will hit $150 or less again before the end of the year.

Panasonic TH-50PX60U
Panasonic TH-42PZ85U
HDHomeRun

AndrewP

I was lucky to get Panasonic BD35K for $149 on Wed. before Thanksgiving. They matched the online price at Sears.com at that morning, I was lucky to print it out, before it dissappeared.:D

gparris

$149?
Best Buy has it for $229 on sale ($299 regularly), so I got it on Wednesday and with the sale of an "old" BD player, it was "free" so to speak.;)

kevbeck122

I was able to get in on the Sony $149 deal... but it's backordered.  Hopefully I get it before Christmas.

vegasvic

I ordered my Sony on Thursday and it was back ordered too.  But I got it today.  So you should get yours very soon.

flash

I got to CC to see if they will Pricematch the Kmart and Sears sales (I have a CC gift card) and I have to ask for the manager and he says Coperate will not allow him to drop their price.
I proceed to Kmart but they are sold out.
I go to BB and they have it on sale for $199 but...... I have a CC gift card.
I go to another CC ( I was going that way anyways) and tell them the BB across the street (76th and Layton) has it on sale for $199 and ask them to price match....
They so they can't do anything.
I can see why CC is going bankrupt.

I'll have to wait for the above rumored $150 pricetag and try the price match again........