News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

ALERT ALERT ALERT

Started by Todd Wiedemann, Monday Mar 04, 2002, 06:59:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Todd Wiedemann

58 went live 6:58pm 03-04-02 !!

Tune in !!

Todd Wiedemann

Phooey.

Switched back to test pattern: 7:01pm.

Doggone it.

Todd Wiedemann

Back again ... 7:16pm

Woo hoo !!!

Todd Wiedemann

Out again ... 7:22pm

I'm going to stop this. Such is the nature of testing.

Joseph S

Look at all the pretty flowers.   (New Test Screen)

wrupp

Mmmm Flowers...   Moving Flowers...

Ooohh.. Live TV!!  Live at 8:00pm again!

drgingras

Alright  
Everybody Loves Raymond in digital !!

80 signal on my Dish6000 in Greendale with a rooftop RS 15-2164 and no amp (yes, a $15 FM ant.) Looks like a lot of experimenting - picture switching from SD to 16x9 to test pattern. Keep up the good work, CBS58 !

Dave
I kinda thought that might happen ...

Todd Wiedemann

No kidding !

This is great !! God how I love Picture-in-Picture, especially tonight !

Ray has been steady 16:9 for a good 7 minutes now !  

Matt Heebner

AWESOME! CBS is up close to two weeks early? Everybody Loves Raymond is on. The CBS logo in the right corner looks almost 3D. This is so great.

Matt

Tom Snyder

Not bad...

Got a strength of 60... but still have to have my rabbit ears on the ladder to get it... Maybe if they'd turn off the test patterns on 46-3, 46-4, and 46-5, there'd be enough signal on 46-2 that I could tuck the antenna back in the media closet, and get the same qaulity as 8 and 28, and .

Letterman in upconverted SD might even be good enough to lure me back from Leno.  
Tom Snyder
Administrator and Webmaster for milwaukeehdtv.org
tsnyder@milwaukeehdtv.org

Joseph S

Yeah, I vote for removal of 1.2-1.5. I did get a max of 70, but that was down to 50 signal strength by Letterman. The signal strength is roughly 30 below PBS and 40 below NBC from my end.

tenth_t2

Cool!  Didn't see it last night, but I'm excited anyway.  Give them a bit to dial all this stuff in, sounds like they're making good progress though.  And it will be 1080i...

Woohoo!!

Greg O.

Steve Mann

Well, I've got my fingers crossed that I'll be able to catch 'The Guardian' tonight on 58 (1-1). I missed all the fun last night but hope to take part tonight.
Steve M. Mann
Panasonic AX200U Projector
Carada 126" 16:9 Fixed Screen
1 - HR20-100 DirecTV HD PVR
1 - HR24-500 DirecTV HD PVR
My Theater
Theater Construction Album

Steve Mann

QuoteOriginally posted by Steve Mann:
Well, I've got my fingers crossed that I'll be able to catch 'The Guardian' tonight on 58 (1-1).

Oh well... that didn't work out. I'll keep my hopes going for Thursday when CSI and The Agency are on.  

Steve M. Mann
Panasonic AX200U Projector
Carada 126" 16:9 Fixed Screen
1 - HR20-100 DirecTV HD PVR
1 - HR24-500 DirecTV HD PVR
My Theater
Theater Construction Album