News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

WVTV to get movie subchannel

Started by mrschimpf, Monday Jun 23, 2014, 11:33:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LoadStar

Quote from: John L;59997Since the TWC merger with Comcast or whatever, there quality has shot down.

A few notes: first, in this area, it will likely be Charter, not Comcast. Second, nothing has happened yet. The regulators haven't given approval to the merger, so it is business as usual. And third, I haven't noticed any issues with TWC here - it's working great.

LoadStar

Quote from: Jack 1000;59998I understand that AT&T bought Direct TV.

Another one where they've announced intent to, but it has not been approved by regulators yet.

Jack 1000

Quote from: LoadStar;60001A few notes: first, in this area, it will likely be Charter, not Comcast. Second, nothing has happened yet. The regulators haven't given approval to the merger, so it is business as usual. And third, I haven't noticed any issues with TWC here - it's working great.

Same for me, Loadstar!

Jack
Cisco 9865 DVR with Navigator Guide

Tivoman44

I agree with Loadstar, that TWC works great for the most part.  While I don't have TV anymore, I always thought road runner works great.  

Yea it's true I asked a few weeks ago about DSL, but just trying to see if there was any competition out there.

I heard Uverse throttles your speed if you go over.