News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

WI Channel?

Started by madsdad, Saturday Mar 16, 2013, 10:15:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madsdad

I was hoping someone could assist.  I am trying to get WI Channel in Kenosha, I have 2 OTA's and DirectTV and trying to figure out specifically how to watch tonight's Men's Badger Hockey game against Minnesota Duluth.  

Thanks in advance

mrschimpf

Quote from: madsdad;59231I was hoping someone could assist.  I am trying to get WI Channel in Kenosha, I have 2 OTA's and DirectTV and trying to figure out specifically how to watch tonight's Men's Badger Hockey game against Minnesota Duluth.  

Thanks in advance

Thankfully you're in luck. The network streams online here right on their website. Unfortunately since Wisconsin Public Television is out of market in Kenosha the only OTA option would be to try to get WHA 21.2 from Madison, which is kind of iffy from that far out.

madsdad

Thanks,  I had thought of that but I am getting to old and can't quite follow the puck and should have said that.  

Mark

AA9VI

Doesn't WMVT 36 show them on a taped delayed basis, I think at 9:30 or 10?  That'd be the easiest way.

mrschimpf

Quote from: AA9VI;59257Doesn't WMVT 36 show them on a taped delayed basis, I think at 9:30 or 10?  That'd be the easiest way.

Not this one; it was an exclusive to the Wisconsin Channel, which is only carried on the DT2's of Wisconsin Public Television. MPTV hasn't ever carried it and doesn't pick out programming from WI Channel's schedule to air.