News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

XBOX360 HD-DVD add on with movies

Started by kevbeck122, Monday Jun 11, 2007, 06:10:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kevbeck122

Comes with the original box and everything in it (remote, cables, manuals, software)

Comes with the following movies:
King Kong
The Matrix Trilogy box set (unopened)

It's in perfect condition, hardly used.  My 360 died and I don't think I'm gonna get it fixed or replaced, so that's why I'm getting rid of the add on.

$225 firm.

Paul S.

You should register at pregamelobby.com and look for the dead 360 poll. 40% failure rate!!! I'm sick of M$ and their bull$hit. they made the Elite with the same problems as their existing units...:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :mad:

Edit- a guy I know there named Jon is on his 7th one.

kevbeck122

Yeah it sucks... mine was a launch 360 (made in November '05), so I figured eventually it would die.  I was hoping it would happen during the warranty though.  I tried fixing the problem myself, but made things worse.  I sent it in to MS for repairs, but I'm thinking they'll send it back saying I tampered with it.  Besides, the "repaired" one, if I get it, will just be a refurb launch 360 which will probably die too.