News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Sony Wega HDTV For Sale (PICS)

Started by ajnike, Saturday Nov 16, 2002, 03:27:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ajnike

I am kinda new to this forum. I am also not sure if we can sell or post things on here like the classifieds. But, I dont see anything wrong with it. Well, I have a sony vega HDTV for sale. It is the 32hs20 model. I searched for it online and I couldn't find a retailer selling it for more or less than $1200. And that is not including shipping and tax.(if there is tax) My family and I bought it August 2001 at SEARS at Southridge. A little over a year. I wasnt able to view a lot of HD stations on it. We just recently got hdtv from TWC. The TV has no scratches because my parents hate kids being in the house. LOl j/k   It looks brand new, I have had no problems with it whatsoever. HDTV looks great on this tv. Digital cable looks ok. Not too good, not too bad. My reason for selling is because i got the green light to get a bigger tv. I wanted to keep this sony in my bedroom, but i have no room for it in my bedroom. Would be perfect for a living room or a family room. It also comes with the macthing stand which was bought for $200.
The link for the pics are posted below. These pics were taken this morning on the PBS HDTV station on TWC.
any questions  E-Mail: Mholtz2323@aol.com
aim: mholtz2323

Sony 32hs20 HDTV-ready w/matching stand
Give me offer if u r interested.

If you are interested, let me know and we can discuss everything then.

http://www.ranchoweb.com/public/?15290
Go here for the pics!!

[This message has been edited by ajnike (edited 11-16-2002).]
________
New Mexico Medical Marijuana Dispensaries