News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

D* boxes (1 HD TIVO, 2 SD RCA)

Started by murdoc, Monday Oct 20, 2008, 03:02:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

murdoc

I've got a few older DirecTV receivers I'm looking to get rid of.  If no one is interested within a week or so I will list them on Craigslist.

I've got 2 RCA DRD435RH boxes.  These are SD boxes with standard RCA outputs, 1 S-Video, and also Digital Audio via Tosilink cable.  I only have the boxes and AC cords.  No remotes or cables are included.  A generic RCA universal remote will work just fine with them.  These would be perfect for a garage or basement.  I'd like $20 for the pair.

I've also got an HR10-250 HD Tivo.  I just did a clear and delete everything so it's ready to go.  Comes with the original box, manual, all cables, remote, etc.  It is in very good condition (non-smoking house).  It has the latest D* firmware for that specific box, and was working wonderfully when it was disconnected last Friday.  It has been replaced with a new D* MPEG4 HD DVR.  I'm asking $100.