News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

FSN Wisconsin audio

Started by Chinatown, Tuesday May 20, 2008, 08:50:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chinatown

Is it just me, or is it hard for everyone to hear Bill & Brian. Sounds like they have the mike's turned up way to loud for the crowd noise. Noticed this last week, as well.

Mikey

I only watched bits of last night but I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary...but again, I only watched a couple innings early.

I will mention, however, that I do routinely (2-3 times per game) hear a weird phone type noise during the broadcasts of Brewer games on FSN.  Only on that channel and only during games (granted, I don't watch FSN much when there isnt a game on).

Anyone else hear that weird phone ring/beep type noise?

markd

I get that noise too.  It's been happening all season but I think it's only on HD games.  I've just gotten used to it I guess.

Go Crew! :rock:

Chinatown

Actually, that game was not in HD, nor was tonights, yet the audio was fine...........Go figure..................Ought to get a true test tomorrow..............

markd

Quote from: Chinatown;46445Actually, that game was not in HD, nor was tonights, yet the audio was fine...........Go figure..................Ought to get a true test tomorrow..............

Strange.  I wonder what Brewers game I was watching tonight then on FSN HD (TWC 531) when Sheets pitched his second complete game and the Crew stuck it to the Pirates 4-1.  :huh?:

AndrewP

5/21 game with Bet pitching was in HD on D* too. Picture was just outstanding. Maybe because I liked the result of the game a lot;)