News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

contact TWC

Started by 4runnergusto, Monday Feb 02, 2004, 10:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4runnergusto

I was just wondering if there is any way to contact TWC for comments without having to go through the usual hoooooplaaaaaaa on the phone. I would like to voice interest in the Explorer 8000HD, let them know that at least one of their "valuable" customers is interested in it. I guess I am wondering if anyone has an E-mail address to someone in the offices there? Thanks in advance...

Cheers,
Mark

gparris

Just call them every week until they recognize your voice or something...I DO! It doesn't mean you will get a 8000HD any sooner. I have Digipic 4000 with the HD pkg and 4 cable boxes.

I too, am a "Valuable customer", indeed...!

I would have only 2  rental boxes, if I could have the HD & PVR in one box and save myself over $200/year in rental fees for both of my HDTV sets! ;)

So let's try to be patient and remember, you aren't going to have to cough up the cash for what they are asking for HD Tivo boxes now or even later, when they're discounted, to rent the TWC HD PVR box. Right now, if we have to wait for a rollout here like they have done in other cities (I think Minnesota and N.C. have them), I will wait and call.
I am glad to have as many HD cable channels as we have, now that they have HDNET, etc. added.  Soon we will be able to record it too, and I will have fewer cable box rentals.
:)

sp44again

QuoteOriginally posted by 4runnergusto
I was just wondering if there is any way to contact TWC for comments without having to go through the usual hoooooplaaaaaaa on the phone. I would like to voice interest in the Explorer 8000HD, let them know that at least one of their "valuable" customers is interested in it. I guess I am wondering if anyone has an E-mail address to someone in the offices there? Thanks in advance...

Cheers,
Mark

That's one of the reasons TWC sucks. They still have poor customer service. You shouldn't have to go through hoops
to talk to someone.

summerfun

Calling TWC

It wont get you to anyone important. But at least you don't have to listen to all the Hooplaaa if you:

1. Dial from your home number
2. press "1"
3. press "1"
4. press "1"
5. press "4"

You will go right to an agent. Skip all the voice message crap.

PS I just asked again about the HD DVR and they said no update yet.

mhz40

QuoteOriginally posted by 4runnergusto

Cheers,
Mark

You just did...  keep emailing milwaukeehdtv.org!
:D