News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Brewers - Reds

Started by AndrewP, Tuesday Apr 08, 2008, 10:39:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndrewP

Great game today.
But what's up with FSN WI. It was not in HD.
Thanks to D*, I watched the game (last three innings and overtime) in HD on FSN Ohio feed on MLB. It was available for whatever reason (I don't have MLB ticket).
Go Brewers:D , and FSN WI, you can do better:OnAir: .

brewtownska

Locally, the game was on WMLW.  I did see the ad at the end of the game saying the Wednesday game is on FSN HD.
Mike B.
Sony 52W4100 LCD
Dish Network w/722 DVR
PS3, Xbox 360, Wii

klwillis45

Not all Brewer games are in HD and tonite was actually a WMLW game which has zero HD games.

LoadStar

Not every broadcast is available in HD. It looks like at least 1 game of almost every series is. The rest are available strictly in SD.

This is a considerable improvement over last season, but you're right, FSN HD can still do better. I do believe that by next season, they'll have every game broadcast by FSN in HD.

markd

It was still a good game to watch.  The Crew is looking great this season.  Aside from Gagne blowing 2 out of 3 saves so far (think we'll get out $10M out of him!?), the rest of the guys are strong.  I'm really impressed by the new guy at the backstop.  Kendall is such a step up from old swing-at-the-first-pitch Johnny E.  A couple nice plays from Prince and JJ too last night.  Too bad Gagne took the win away from Soup, he pitched well.  On the other side, I was pretty impressed with the 22 year old Cueto for the Reds too.  I'm glad he got off the hook for the loss actually.

Lets see how Bushy does tonight (in HD :rock: )

Cheesehead Dave

I don't get it. If they have the equipment to show the games in HD, why don't they show them all in HD? Is there a budgetary reason, or does FSWI not have access to the broadcast equipment all of the time?

leprechaunshawn

Why waste a perfectly good HD signal just to see Eric Gagne blow another save?

klwillis45

ddysart

Looks like Dish still doesn't carry the FSN WI HD feed.

tbarney

Quote from: ddysart;45689Looks like Dish still doesn't carry the FSN WI HD feed.

Dish had FSN WI as an alternate sports channel for all of the Bucks games, including the HD games.  

However, tonight I got to the alternate channel that shows Reds at Brewers and it says the channel is not available in my area....I think Dish has some wires crossed for tonight.

EDIT: Correction. I am able to get to the Brewers game, just on a different alternate channel. 444 Tonight. 450 also shows Reds at Brewers but is blacked out in Milwaukee, I'm assuming that is the channel for the Reds home market.

ddysart

I don't even see the alternate for the HD feed (even so, I bet that is the FSN Ohio feed)

AndrewP

Today's game is a good game not to watch. Even I saw it in HD on D* up to 8th, I quit.
Dish Network had FSN WI HD games most of the time last year, when I had Dish Network. But not all the games.

Cheesehead Dave

Quote from: AndrewP;45693Today's game is a good game not to watch. Even I saw it in HD on D* up to 8th, I quit.
Dish Network had FSN WI HD games most of the time last year, when I had Dish Network. But not all the games.
I thought HD was supposed to make the games look better. Last night's game looked horrible, although I suppose HD can't even make Dave Bush look good. :bang:

vegasvic

FSN production has been horrible for every game so far this year.  Their regular Brewer director left after last season and is now doing Arizona games.  The new guy they hired is doing basketball and won't be available until the end of April.  In the meantime they have a guy who has obviously never done baseball before.

tunce

HD and Dave Bush = BAD!

Bush is not a starting pitcher, bench him he could be a setup man but thats it.