News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

New Dish HD Channels

Started by Army82ndAB, Wednesday Aug 15, 2007, 12:07:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbarney

Quote from: Mark Strube;40865As of a little over a week ago, we're back with Dish... the family wanted the Big 10, I didn't put up much of a fight since we now have so many HD channels. :D

It's it great?!?! You can't beat 30+ HD channels. Directv keeps claiming that they will have more but I have yet to see them.

Talos4

tbarney

Quote from: Talos4;40892Patience Grasshopper!:D

No paitence needed here, I have Dish.

Talos4

QuoteDirectv keeps claiming that they will have more but I have yet to see them.

Quote from: tbarney;40900No paitence needed here, I have Dish.

Then how could see the new D* channels:huh?: :D

vegasvic

I don't mind waiting a few more days.  In the meantime I'll be enjoying Sunday Ticket all day tomorrow :)

gparris

Quote from: tbarney;40900No paitence needed here, I have Dish.

Has Dishnetwork finally added History Channel HD, yet?:confused:

Their website does not show Big Ten Network HD or History Channel HD, which would mean 40 HD channels!
(44 HD channels if the four HD local network channels could be available like other non-Wisconsin cities do get).:rock:

tbarney

Quote from: gparris;40918Has Dishnetwork finally added History Channel HD, yet?:confused:

History Channel HD is 9491. It isn't in the online list of HD channels yet, but it's available now.

gparris

Quote from: tbarney;40938History Channel HD is 9491. It isn't in the online list of HD channels yet, but it's available now.

Thanks, so with this HD channel and BTN HD, the HD channel count for Dishnetwork is up to 40, I suppose, very cool.;)

AndrewP

And they have B10 HD alternatives. For ex., last week they had 3 HD games on B10 at the same time:)
B10 is really good edition.