News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

New HD Channel on Dish

Started by Army82ndAB, Wednesday Jan 31, 2007, 09:30:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Army82ndAB

I was just surfing my guide and noticed A&E HD on channel 9419 :)  I had a feeling I'd be seeing that anyday and sure enough...I love getting a new HD channel!

gparris

Anytime you get a full-time HD channel its great, even if you don't enjoy the genre.
I really think that Dish has 30 HD channels now once you take away the PPV one, since it isn't part of a monthly subscription.:D

For some, like in larger cities, you can add 4 HD network channels and get 34 HD local and national HD channels....wow!

Let us see where the "other" providers do on this new total...right?;)

I recently assisted with a Dish HD setup and the SD and HD looked a good deal better than the Directv HD my brother has, even on his 48" HDTV vs. the 65" HDTV these folks have, so I know Dish is the way to go for a very good HD/SD picture AND better HD channel selection.

Originally, it was that INHD channels that was setup for Dishnetwork, but that fell through, I guess, according to what I read on satguys...wonder if it will come back again once Directv has it with its new sat going up soon?