News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

24hr McDonald's? (or other fast/good food?)

Started by Mark Strube, Tuesday Dec 06, 2005, 09:56:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul S.

Quote from: Doug MohrI suppose in the suburbs, the appeal isn't there. The greasy city restaurants, however, are an experience in themselves. Everything gets cooked in butter, the grills are well seasoned from decades of poor cleaning, the people you see there just add to the experience.

Maybe I'm just old-fashoned... maybe its just the atmosphere that makes me think it tatses better.

Doug

You  got me, there. There's always some stinky hippy to throw food at or antagonize!

Mark Strube

Quote from: Tom SnyderPallas isn't just Greek... it's one of those family restaurants with a million menu items.. you can get just about anything there...

Well to me most of those places, Pallas, Omega, and the new one in elm grove - Penelope's... those Greek places with a million menu items... all their stuff has that same taste to it, just doesn't appeal to me for some reason.

techguy1975

Quote from: Paul S.It does, but its waay over priced. For a buck more at a greek type place of johnny v's, you get more and the food is better. GW is kinda going by the wayside.

I would tend to agree...  I dont care for most of Webbs food, but nothing beats their chili!

Bluto

Quote from: kevbeck122Maybe the one on Silver Spring in Menomonee Falls is open 24hrs... don't know though because I don't live on that side of the village.

It's not open 24 hours.  But it does open at 5am.  Not sure when it closes.