News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Samsung Repair

Started by SugarRay, Thursday Jul 09, 2015, 10:43:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SugarRay

I was wondering if anyone had a recommendation of a repair person who might take a look at my Samsung 52N650 TV.  The TV just started to turn itself on and off repeatedly. My (limited) research indicates that it is either the connection to the front panel control switch or capacitors. Really wasn't in the market for a new TV yet.  I am in Oak Creek.
Thanks

Jack 1000

Quote from: SugarRay;60147I was wondering if anyone had a recommendation of a repair person who might take a look at my Samsung 52N650 TV.  The TV just started to turn itself on and off repeatedly. My (limited) research indicates that it is either the connection to the front panel control switch or capacitors. Really wasn't in the market for a new TV yet.  I am in Oak Creek.
Thanks

How old is the TV?

Years ago we had a Toshiba SD set that did the same thing after only about three years of use.

Jack
Cisco 9865 DVR with Navigator Guide

SugarRay

About 7 yrs.  Do you repair or replace? If repair do you remember how much??

budda

cost of parts is about $15. All you need is a soldering iron, solder. and a screwdriver. Start with the ones/caps were the top looks blown out like jiffy pop popcorn. you can also buy a rebuilt or new power supply on line. try "shop Jimmy" he takes returns just incase your wrong. :)