News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Receiver Needed

Started by HDefinicktion, Wednesday Feb 14, 2007, 07:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HDefinicktion

I am in the process of setting up a multimedia computer lab at the school I work at.  I have burned most of my budget on projector, speakers, wires, DVD player, and other assorted things.  I am on a tight budget but was hoping someone around here might be looking to dump off a few year old digital receiver.

Thanks in advance.

LoadStar

Quote from: HDefinicktion;37709I am in the process of setting up a multimedia computer lab at the school I work at.  I have burned most of my budget on projector, speakers, wires, DVD player, and other assorted things.  I am on a tight budget but was hoping someone around here might be looking to dump off a few year old digital receiver.

Thanks in advance.

What is your budget? I've got a receiver I'm not using at the moment, that I was debating throwing on eBay.

HDefinicktion

I've got 125 and some change, but I could attempt arrangements...let me know what you have laying around.

Mark Strube

I have a KLH 6.1 receiver that's a few years old, 100 watts per channel. I stopped using it since the sound started to get slightly "fuzzy," but it was nothing dramatic or distracting to most people. If you're interested it's yours for free... just come pick it up.

However, I haven't used the thing in over a year, so no guarantees. Not the most reliable of brands when it comes to receivers. (Although some of their speakers can work wonders for the pricepoint.)

HDefinicktion

That would be great...Thanks for the offer.  Check PM...

Nick