News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

1/12: FOX NFL Pregame: shouldn't this be widescreen?

Started by LoadStar, Saturday Jan 12, 2008, 02:37:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LoadStar

Isn't Fox NFL Pregame normally broadcast widescreen? WITI is carrying it in 4:3... I'm not as worried about FOX Pregame, as the fact that I hope they correct this before the game...

Talos4

It seems to be WITI with the problem.

Fox 5 New York is in HD. on Directv

AndrewP

It is, but only at WFLD-DT (Chicago), not on WITI-DT.
Not a good sign, unless somebody forgot to flip a switch at the most important day for WITI-DT in a while.

G-Man

REVM1M

Wake up WITI , turn the switch. You think this would not be happening by now "2008". :bang: :bang:

Gary

Found phone number for newsroom on the web.  Person answering the phone indicated they were working on the problem and hoped to have it fixed in 5 minutes.

For what that is worth.

LoadStar

Called FOX 6, talked to the News department (the only department I could get an answer on). They are having issues with the digital channel, and they're working on it right now.

LoadStar

They're up in HD now. Thanks, guys! (You almost had a horde of angry cheeseheads storming the station! ;))

Bigdogg293

Can you advise if fox is broadcasting today's game in HD on 6.1?  I pulled up my 6.1 and I show no signal???

SRW1000

Quote from: Bigdogg293;43783Can you advise if fox is broadcasting today's game in HD on 6.1?  I pulled up my 6.1 and I show no signal???
Yes, they are showing the game in HD.

Scott

Tom Snyder

QuoteThey're up in HD now
Actually not.. .the Fox Pregame is Widescreen SD
Tom Snyder
Administrator and Webmaster for milwaukeehdtv.org
tsnyder@milwaukeehdtv.org

vegasvic

I freaked out a bit too when I saw no HD on the pregame show.  Then I remembered I had channel 88.  Good to see 6 got it fixed.

Paul S.

Kenoman

I was visiting in Denver on Sunday and the pre-game was not in HD. They had Comcast so maybe it was a network problem?