News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

10/13 Badgers - D* - 721 - ESNPHD

Started by steve053, Sunday Oct 14, 2007, 09:16:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve053

I was watching the Badgers on D*'s ESPNHD on Sat 10/13.  Half way through the 3rd quarter the screen went blank and the 721 - not available in your area.  I did a menue reset and received the same error?  Since the game was on Ch 12 it wasn't a big deal, just weird.

Gregg Lengling

Yes I noticed that ESPNHD went black for part of yesterday also......well things do happen so I'm not going to pick on ESPN or TWC, it could happen to any provider.  I really think people expect too much of technology...this isn't an operating room, it's entertainment....minor glitches like this can happen, whether it be the technology or just human error.  Now if this were an ongoing concern, that would be different.

But at least TWC doesn't make you have the HD package (what a bunch of crap) to get ESPN-HD and ESPN2-HD anymore, it's available to all Digital Subscribers with a HD box.
Gregg R. Lengling, W9DHI
Living the life with a 65" Aquos
glengling at milwaukeehdtv dot org  {fart}

AndrewP

Actually, it most likely was an error on D* side. The game should have been blackouted for our area, because it was on ABC. It was out on Dish Network from the beginning.