News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

10-19-02: Is CBS58's 1-1 down ?

Started by Todd Wiedemann, Saturday Oct 19, 2002, 02:13:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Todd Wiedemann

Gregg Lengling

No problem here just checked on the Computer cause the wife is watching HGTV butt it comes in fine on the HiDTV card.

------------------
Gregg R. Lengling
RCA P61310 61" 16x9
glengling@ameritech.net
Gregg R. Lengling, W9DHI
Living the life with a 65" Aquos
glengling at milwaukeehdtv dot org  {fart}

Todd Wiedemann

Looks like the wind blew my antenna enough that is wasn't finding 1-1. Got it to come in. Thanks.

Kevin Arnold

Say Greg, it sounds like you are in the same situation as I am. If they really, really want to sell HDTV to women all they have to do is put HGTV on in hi-def. SHE'll buy a plasma 65 inch set before I get home from work.
Kevin Arnold

Gregg Lengling

You know that is very true...if they really want to sell HighDef then go for the throat.  HGTV for the women and SCIFI for the nerds.  By the way I guess I gotta call Directv sometime today...the dummies have my account screwed up again...I was showing some friends this morning HDNET and the difference between the quality on the Satellite vs. 1-1 and decided to show them what film conversion looks like (grainy compared to direct to tape) and when to 509 to show them HBO HD and the stupid screen said call to order.....BS....543 Show was working but it was an upconvert at 4:3.....Bah...Sometimes I hate those guys.

------------------
Gregg R. Lengling
RCA P61310 61" 16x9
glengling@ameritech.net
Gregg R. Lengling, W9DHI
Living the life with a 65" Aquos
glengling at milwaukeehdtv dot org  {fart}

mcq

For my wife, put General Hospital on HDTV and make a way for her to record it and replay it with no commercials... and she buys two 72" plasmas.... one for the family room and one for the kitchen....

Ron Pollitt

I came back from a three day get-a-way in Spring Green, WI on Saturday night to pleasantly find that I had CBS58's OTA reception for 1-1, 1-2, 1-3 way out here in Fontana,WI.  I had never been able to receive it before.  They must have boosted their power.  Would that have any effect on your reception, If you live in closer?  Also received good reception Sunday night.  Have not been able to pick up channel 12-(34)WISN-DT yet.
Ron