News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

1-1 Sound problems

Started by Tom Snyder, Friday Apr 25, 2003, 09:21:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StarvingForHDTV

I'm still getting the sub channels 1-4,1-5,1-6 though no content on them.  Maybe that has something to do with the sound problem.  I don't remember any sound issues before those sub channels were created.  Those extra channels haven't been used in a long time, they should be taken off the air IMO.  It's annoying to flip through them on my way to 4-1.

Starving

FreQi

It's really quite frustrating to encounter these sound problems over and over.  I was trying to convince some people how excellent HDTV is, so I planned on giving them something to compare their analog feeds to.  They were planning on watching the Hitler specials, so I recorded part 1, but with the bad audio, it doesn't really bode to well for HDTV as a reliable source yet.  Now instead of watching part 2 like I intended, I'll just tune in to Watching Ellie on NBC (It's non-hd, but at least I can trust it won't be screwed up).

digdugm

I recorded both part one and part two, watched them the other day. The first thirty minutes of part were BAD, but after that it was perfect, and part two was perfect. I thought it was my computer, so really relieved to here it was them not me. Great show any how.

FreQi

Is it just me or was the audio on CBS bad again last night?  I wanted to catch that new series Charlie Lawrence so I recorded it, but the audio was crap.  Popping and cracking... I eventually gave up on it.

Now instead of watching episode 2 next week, I'll tune in to ABC's rerun of Alias.

StarvingForHDTV

Yep sound was crap again, not just you.

Starving

wxndave

Was this OTA or TWC?  TWC has been having audio problems with some of their boxes.

Dave

FreQi

I was referring to OTA dTV