News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

FS Philips EDTV 42'

Started by Da Man4799, Wednesday Apr 19, 2006, 10:43:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Man4799

:OnAir:  :OnAir:  :OnAir:  :OnAir:  :OnAir:
Selling for a friend. The set stopped working. The model number is 42FD9932, about 4 years old. Comes with wall mounting bracket.
BEST OFFER!!!!!!!!!  Will e-mail pictures if needed.

Thanks, Da Man

Da Man4799

:OnAir:  :OnAir:  :OnAir:  :OnAir:  :OnAir:  :OnAir:  :OnAir:  :OnAir:

SOLD, SOLD, SOLD !!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Doug

Later, Da man

Doug Mohr

Quote from: Da Man4799:OnAir:  :OnAir:  :OnAir:  :OnAir:  :OnAir:  :OnAir:  :OnAir:  :OnAir:

SOLD, SOLD, SOLD !!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Doug

Later, Da man

My pleasure. I have it apart and it is giving error codes related to power. Now I just have to wait until my friend gets my scope back to me and I should have it back up and running soon (hopefully).

Da Man4799

Doug,

Good luck with it. Let me know how it turns out. I'm sure my buddy would like to know.

Thanks again, Da man :cool:

Doug Mohr

Quote from: Da Man4799Doug,

Good luck with it. Let me know how it turns out. I'm sure my buddy would like to know.

Thanks again, Da man :cool:

I don't know if it was him or a repair guy, but someone had taken it apart before and stripped out a bunch of screws, pinched and shorted a speaker cable.
:(  

Luckily the speaker cables are about 6 inches longer than they really need to be so I can cut off the shorted part and resolder the leads to the speaker.

I have ordered a few ICs, capacitors, and diodes that make up one of the 5V circuits and I should get them later this week.