News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Harman Kardon Speakers 4 sale *cheap*

Started by Danazc, Sunday Mar 14, 2004, 06:35:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danazc

I am looking at upgrading my speakers to some bose and would like to sell my harman kardon theatre speaker package.  I have had the speakers for about 2 years and they are AWESOME!!  They are all hooked up and look and sound brand new!!  COmes with the 4 satellites, main center channel , and the big powered 10 inch subwoofer that shakes the whole house.  If you want a great deal on a speaker package I am willing to sell.  Please reply or send me an email if you are interested.  I am willing to sell for 225 obo!!!    This package brand new is 400 dollars!!  Are you sick of not having a great set of speakers, do you need more bass, I will guarentee you if you listen to this speaker set up you will love it.  Thanks and I am in Germantown if anyone is interested in buying or hearing before buying!!

Dana
262 894 1081  or
danazc@yahoo.com

Packman04

Danazc

G-Man

Dana did you say upgrading to bose!!!! be careful you can get a much better speakers for less than bose. psb, mirage, klipsch, axiom. bose is about marketing. just ask to see the specs
G

Matt Heebner

Please let it not be so.....Blose is vastly overpriced for what you get. Paper drivers and frequency rolloffs major in the low-end (what do you expect for a psuedo sub/mid-woofer), and the mid-frequencies, and they start the upper region roll-offs at about 11kHz.
Seriously....take a good look around at other options. If small is what you are looking for, check out Anthony Gallo:

Anthony Gallo

They have had some excellent reviews.
After all...friends don't let friends buy Bose......:)

Matt

Paul S.

QuoteOriginally posted by Matt Heebner
Please let it not be so.....Blose is vastly overpriced for what you get. Paper drivers and frequency rolloffs major in the low-end (what do you expect for a psuedo sub/mid-woofer), and the mid-frequencies, and they start the upper region roll-offs at about 11kHz.
Seriously....take a good look around at other options. If small is what you are looking for, check out Anthony Gallo:

Anthony Gallo

They have had some excellent reviews.
After all...friends don't let friends buy Bose......:)

Matt

LMAO! Verbatum (sp) what you said when I asked you that time you came over!

G-Man