News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

For Sale: SONY BDP-CX960 400-disc Blu-ray Changer

Started by gparris, Friday May 31, 2013, 10:24:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gparris

Sony 400-disc Blu-ray Disc Changer model number BDP-CX960 for sale. It plays Blu-ray Discs, DVDs and CDs and allows you to keep all your discs in one neat collection. Most Blu-ray Discs have a code that the changer knows and uploads the description from an outside database to enter the title and picture of the movie to the listing you can bring up to find your discs. Other titles, mostly DVDs and CDs, you can enter yourself quite easily. You will need a wired or wireless internet connection to access updates and data on the discs.
Unit is like new, comes complete with remote, manual and original box, including the extended warranty which is good through October.
The reason I am selling this is that it does not fit in our new great room entertainment cabinet. The changer measures about 17" wide x 9-1/2" high x 21" deep.
"Asking price" is $600 and these sell for than this.
For any inquires please message me.:wave:

gparris

Any takers? :huh?:
This unit is like new, works good and sells for a lot more on Amazon and most other sites.
Make an offer and message me, thank you. :wave: