News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Journal/Sentinel overbills for TV Cue fee transisition

Started by beeper, Friday Mar 26, 2010, 01:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beeper

Regarding additional fee for TV Cue as of January 3, 2010.

The Journal/Sentinel promised in print, "The new and improved TV Cue will be provided free-of-charge to current TV Cue subscribers for the remainder of 2009. Beginning January 3, 2010, ...............

They ended up retroactive billing, adding two complete billing cycles for the TV cue
that goes well into 2009.

ArgMeMatey

Quote from: beeper;55264Regarding additional fee for TV Cue as of January 3, 2010.

The Journal/Sentinel promised in print, "The new and improved TV Cue will be provided free-of-charge to current TV Cue subscribers for the remainder of 2009. Beginning January 3, 2010, ...............

They ended up retroactive billing, adding two complete billing cycles for the TV cue
that goes well into 2009.

Liars!
I can't remember if they bill in advance or in arrears.  But are you saying they charged you now for TV Cues delivered in November and December 2009, or what?  

What did they say when you called or e-mailed them?  

I'll have to check my billing.

beeper

Quote from: ArgMeMatey;55266I can't remember if they bill in advance or in arrears.  But are you saying they charged you now for TV Cues delivered in November and December 2009, or what?  

What did they say when you called or e-mailed them?  

I'll have to check my billing.

They bill in advance.

They billed the additional TV Cue fee retroactive back to my previous billing due date of 11/15/2009, instead of back to 01/03/2010 like they promised.

So on the new bill there are two complete billing cycles for the new fee.

I just received the bill, and haven't contacted them yet.