News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Analog TV's only have TWC channels 2&3

Started by cdnelson, Sunday Apr 04, 2010, 02:11:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cdnelson

I've already called this in and TWC of course had no clue what was happening.

I thought I'd see if anyone here had any thoughts for when the tech arrives tomorrow.

The jacks in our living room (TV, Phone and Internet) are all working fine, it's just the separate jacks in the bedrooms.  We thought they had NO signal at all, until I checked all the channels.  All we get is the TV Guide channel and TBS.

We did notice it looked like someone had been in the attic in our building, so I'm wondering if someone was jagging around with the cables and tried to split off of ours?  I reported it as such in hopes of a faster response...5-8pm tomorrow is the service window.  I wasn't expecting much better on Easter, so I'm not totally upset.

Any thoughts?

Gregg Lengling

Quote from: cdnelson;55313I've already called this in and TWC of course had no clue what was happening.

I thought I'd see if anyone here had any thoughts for when the tech arrives tomorrow.

The jacks in our living room (TV, Phone and Internet) are all working fine, it's just the separate jacks in the bedrooms.  We thought they had NO signal at all, until I checked all the channels.  All we get is the TV Guide channel and TBS.

We did notice it looked like someone had been in the attic in our building, so I'm wondering if someone was jagging around with the cables and tried to split off of ours?  I reported it as such in hopes of a faster response...5-8pm tomorrow is the service window.  I wasn't expecting much better on Easter, so I'm not totally upset.

Any thoughts?
Sounds like your bedroom jacks are now hooked up to a feed from TWC that is filtered so for a customer with RoadRunner only.
Gregg R. Lengling, W9DHI
Living the life with a 65" Aquos
glengling at milwaukeehdtv dot org  {fart}

cdnelson

Caught a tech out here for another hookup, and he got us all straightened out. :)  Canceled the service request for tomorrow.

Signal in the bedroom's never been better either.  I thanked the poor tech out on a holiday very much!