News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

TWC: Slow Internet Today (Brookfield)

Started by Jack 1000, Monday Mar 11, 2013, 05:04:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack 1000

All settings are fine on my end, but getting slow response with 2x-3x as long for pages to load that otherwise load near instantly.  Is TWC doing something in the area?

Jack
Cisco 9865 DVR with Navigator Guide

ArgMeMatey

I was having intermittent disruptions between 1630 - 1710 today.  I didn't change or reboot anything and all went back to normal.

Jack 1000

Quote from: ArgMeMatey;59222I was having intermittent disruptions between 1630 - 1710 today.  I didn't change or reboot anything and all went back to normal.

Same here, with a longer time frame.  Seems to be back to normal now.

Jack
Cisco 9865 DVR with Navigator Guide

REVM1M

i was going crazy. Now i read on JS Online : Time-Warner hardware failure interrupts Internet statewide. hardware failure at a facility in Chicago, a company official said.

grenier

I tried calling when it was down, that was frustrating. I kept getting disconnected and I finally gave up.

They used to have an announcement about outages when you called in, that wasn't the case yesterday.
Cisco 8640HDC

LoadStar

It was affecting anyone going through Time Warner for internet service, even companies with business class high-speed data connection (i.e. not cable modem). I was seeing it where I work, and I got a report from a colleague in Green Bay that was seeing the same thing.

cdnelson

Did something happen today as well?  I had the outage the other day, but I'm having extreme slowness today.  I'm lucky if I'm getting 1mb download speed.  I usally get between 12mb - 20mb.

I've tried modem & router resets...no joy.

I should add...I'm in Sussex.  I've had the same results with anything connected to our network.