News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Don & Bo Show on 58. What was Bo thinking?

Started by GS kid, Monday May 03, 2004, 09:18:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GS kid

Has anybody seen this train wreck? It's on Saturday night at 10:00 on 41 and 11:30 on Sunday night on 58. Bo Black is teamed with this Don Hoffman guy (I read he was a spokesman for MPS schools ?!?!?)  that would give Jack on Will and Grace a run for his money for the title of queen of the year. Then there's the cross-dresser named Ruthie who does video segments from around the Milwaukee area. I'm gonna just leave that one alone. A 3 man band consisting of a guy on bongo drums, one on a guitar and dweeb on a synth keyboard playing ultra simple synth parts like he's really playing something cool. An audience of like 10 people total with looks on their faces like I just wasted 30 minutes of my life and hoping their faces can be blurred out in post-production so as to not have this error in judgement on film for all their family and co-workers to see. Just when you thought Wisconsin had plenty of cheese, this thing pops up on the air. Bo.... you had such good bearings when you were top dog at Summerfest. How could you let yourself get involved with this steaming turd ?!?!?!?! :confused::bang: