News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

The TV Guide now Sucks!

Started by John L, Monday Sep 22, 2003, 09:59:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John L

I picked up 2 editions of the Fall Pre-View TV Guide. The Milwaukee Metropolitan Ed. and the Wisconsin-Illinois Edition.

Gone are the program listings for each weekday mornings. They all have been replaced by a "weekday" program grid. Rather then list what airs at that time slot on Monday as oppose to Tuesday or wednesday, etc... its replaced with "Various Programs". Therefore nobody knows if they are missing "Green Acres" on Wednesday.

Also, I noticed in the Wisconsin-Illinois Ed. TVG does not list any of ch. 58 in the regular program guide, it only appears in the program grid.  I assume it is a computer error and not leaving out any of WDJT-TV's program listings.

I dunno, seems like in the course of the past 20 years TVG has been getting uglier all along.  Its just cramp with too much confusion.

I used to always get TVG, but that was when it was 15 cents a week. Now its $2.50 each week and not worth the money.

-John L.