News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

HiDTV !?

Started by mcq, Monday Aug 18, 2003, 08:56:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mcq

Gregg, what do you make of all the talk about this group being outta business!?

Mostly, no complaints with the hardware or software... seems to work for me!?

Gregg Lengling

Hadn't heard anything..but then again I haven't been on their board or site for months...no reason to...everything works great here.......

Oh well that's what happens with technology, especially something as this that is aimed only at Techno-Geeks.....oh gee...I seem to remember someone said something in the paper like that about us!
:D
Gregg R. Lengling, W9DHI
Living the life with a 65" Aquos
glengling at milwaukeehdtv dot org  {fart}

mcq

Web site is down. Use the AVS site for additional information.

Supposedly, DataStream from Korea is going to try and move things forward. We will see.

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=291448

Do you know of anyone else aside from you and me with this card??

Gregg Lengling

No one locally but a friend who's a station engineer in The Big Easy bought a bunch for all the engineers at the station.
Gregg R. Lengling, W9DHI
Living the life with a 65" Aquos
glengling at milwaukeehdtv dot org  {fart}

Ken Smith

I've got a HiDTV card as well.  That makes me the third nut with 2 HDTV setups.

mcq

Hi Ken, welcome to the club. Is the card working OK for you? How long have you had it? Are you aware of the missing company??

Ken Smith

Have had the HiDTV Pro2 since December.  Works great except for an intermittant motorboating in the sound.  

Checked the PC DTV web site this morning and a few minutes ago and it is still there.  But for how long?