News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

KDF-60XS955 for sale

Started by basshive, Monday May 29, 2006, 05:10:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

basshive

I am selling our 60XS955. It is less than a year old and it is in immaculate condition. We are moving and need some extra cash as well as a smaller tv (never thought I was say that!) for the new place.

We have the 4 year product replacement plan from Best Buy on this tv. I am not sure how transferable that is but I am sure we could work something out in writing if something needs to be done for it.

I have the original box and packaging as well as the manuals/remote. Buyer will need to arrange for transport. A word of caution, this is a big tv, and even bigger in the box so you need something fairly large to transport it. We used a UHAUL cargo van previously.

I will throw in 1 HDMI cable, 1DVI cable and 1 Samsung HD DVD841 dvd player. I also have an H10 I can part with but it cannot be used as standalone tuner, you need DirecTV service to use it.

Asking price is 2800$. It is a fabulous tv and I think it will serve anyone well.

Interested buyers please email me at basshive at gmail.com
Sony KDF-60XS955 - Living Room
Samsung LN32A450 - Master Bedroom
Samsung BDP-1600
Samsung DVD-HD850
DirecTV HR-21
DirecTV H-20
DirecTV R-22
DirecTV R-15
DirecTV Packers Remote RC64RB
Sling Media Slingbox AV - SB240-100
Yamaha YSP-900BL Digital Sound Projector Home Theater Speaker System
AppleTV
Microsoft XBOX 360
Harmony Advanced Universal Remote for Xbox 360

Mark Strube

Holy crud that's a good price for an SXRD. If I had the spare cash I'd take you up on that, then we could add a screen to the family room. :D

gparris

Quote : "Holy crud that's a good price for an SXRD"

Mark, that is a good set, but it is not an the SXRD.  :D

The  "XS955" series was better over the 2004-05 WE and WF LCD RPTVs Sony made
because it offered better colour controls, better-sounding speakers and TWO HDMI inputs over the standard WEGA IV models.

I would ask the buyer how much it was used for remaining estimated bulb life and if there are any scratches on its silver body (I am guessing not).

It sold for over four thousand new and that is before tax or extended warranty and what with the cables and DVD player, a really great deal!

Sorry to hear basshive's bad luck having to sell it.
It must be really small place you are moving to, if I understand it right, to sell this fine Sony HDTV set. :(

Mark Strube

OH I got confused there for a bit... I looked up the model number and saw an image of a set that looked just like the SXRD. :o

gparris

Easy to make the mistake - saw a 55" XS and thought it was an SXRD in the Kenosha mall Sony store awhile ago until I noticed that there was no SXRD stamped on the back sides of the RPTV. ;)