News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

D* AM21 OTA box users

Started by murdoc, Sunday Oct 26, 2008, 08:23:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

murdoc

I recently got one for my HR22-100.  When watching anything in HD the screen flickers when going into and coming back from a commercial break.  I checked the HD feed from the satellite and the screen flicker is not there.  It happens on every channel (mainly during primetime) and was curious if anyone else has this issue.  Should I try a re-scan or just call D* and have them replace the AM21?

jimbop99

I have the same issue. I believe it is having a hard time with fade outs. I never seems to interfere with the program itself so , to me, it's not a big deal.

RonH

I have the same issue, but I only notice it during prime time on 58-1.  And it is only on shows where they fade to black.  So I only notice it at the end of the show, so I'm ok with it for now.

Cheesehead Dave

I see that as well. Fortunately it's just coming in/out of commercials, so it's not too annoying.

murdoc

Cool, I just wanted to see if I was the only one.  I'm glad I'm not.

JohnRacine

This problem has never appeared on my box...hope this helps.

Mark Strube

Same problem here, except I notice it on 18-1 when I watch Everybody Hates Chris... same issue with the flickering when going into commercials. I don't watch anything on 58 so I can't comment on that.

Talos4

I'm with JohnRacine, I've never seen the issue on mine. HR21-700/AM-21.