News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

$300 american coupon on selected stereo packages

Started by gwhinwi, Monday Mar 03, 2003, 03:55:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gwhinwi

Ok, I'm new to the forum, and I'm not sure this is the best place to put this... but here it is.

I recently ordered an HS10 from American in Madison, and when I bought it, they gave me a $300 coupon off of certain audio packages that they are running.

I have no use for the coupon and I just wanted to post it to see if anyone that might be looking into getting a stereo could use it.

Feel free to send me a message if you are.

Thanks,

Glen

Skipjack

I had the same thing and never used it, now I'm wondering if I should have.   Do you know what "select systems" its good for?

gwhinwi

From what I saw in the store, they were decent quality packages that offered monster cable to hook everything up (supposedly custom cut for your setup), and then everything wrapped together with a remote that was macro programed for your setup.  

It seemed ok for people who don't already have the stereo setup.  It just seems silly to give these coupons to people who are buying HDTV's.  I would think that most people that are taking that step would already have a stereo setup.  Maybe that's just me though.

Glen

Skipjack

QuoteIt just seems silly to give these coupons to people who are buying HDTV's. I would think that most people that are taking that step would already have a stereo setup.

That's probably what they're banking on. :)   I thought about picking up a package just for the DD/DTS receiver I'm needing and hocking the rest on EBAY.

Hmmm....

jlegge

Just ask to see the system itemized out in the package. By that I mean, have each item in the system rung up without the prepackaged SKU.

You'll save at a minimum $100 by not using the card and not buying the system as a package.

Weird, don't ya think........ :p

I have some inside trader knowledge so take what you will from this and I'll leave it at that.