News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Samsung SIR-T150 For Sale

Started by Matt Heebner, Sunday Mar 09, 2003, 01:58:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt Heebner

I was at American Friday after work and saw a open box special on the SIR-T150 for $299. I decided to pick it up and see if it did any better at getting FAUX than my good 'ol RCA DTC-100. I played around with it for a while Saturday but it didn't seem like it tuned in FAUX any better so I've decided to return it. I though I would run it by here and see if anyone is interested before I return it to American.

I don't think this thing was ever used, and I don't think it was a demo-unit. Looks brand new, the power cord still had a twist tie and plastic bag on it, and the remote bag was never opened. It is in total mint condition, and worked perfectly with a couple of nice features like a semi-joystick like remote, RGB and componant outputs, as well as optical and digital co-ax audio outputs. Also has a kinda neat signal strength meter using graphics instead of just a number.

Anyone want it before it goes back...selling for my price that I got it for, $299. Let me know.

Matt
heebz6020@mindspring.com

Matt Heebner

Wow, only like 49 views. I guess this thing is going back to American this week.

Matt

stevenq99

Dam! you are about 2 weeks late. Just bought one.  Anyone looking it is a good box!