News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

100 posts for me!

Started by kjnorman, Thursday Oct 17, 2002, 12:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kjnorman

One more post to go to 100.  

Opps, this post was it!  Can I join the centenial club now?

Kerry

Todd Wiedemann

Yer in dude. I'll get you the instructions for the secret handshake.

Gregg Lengling

You need to join the Quadri-Centenial Club to catch up.

------------------
Gregg R. Lengling
RCA P61310 61" 16x9
glengling@ameritech.net
Gregg R. Lengling, W9DHI
Living the life with a 65" Aquos
glengling at milwaukeehdtv dot org  {fart}

kjnorman

Lummox, I don't think I will ever be able to catch up to you.  Well, not unless I broke my leg and I was laid up all day watching TV and typing up the results on the PC    

Btw, how is your back these days?

Kerry

Gregg Lengling

Oh I'm doing fine..I'm just limited in what I'm allowed to do, couldn't fix it 100% so I've got a minor disability.  But I'm back to work but after running the business for 22 years I can do it very easy so I've decided to semi-retire at 49...I only work 20 hours a week anymore.  So you can see me posting at work in the morning or at home afternoons and evenings.  Just cultivating my hobbies nowadays.....Video, Digital Photography and gardening and soon Foreign Travel. The wife and I are booked to the British Isles in the Spring and maybe Europe in the Fall....what the hell if I don't spend it the Government will sure the hell spend it for me.
Gregg R. Lengling, W9DHI

tenth_t2

Gregg,

Go forth and enjoy young man!  By the amount of work you do here, you've earned it.

Greg O.

kjnorman

Lummox,

Well if you would like any tips on the British Isle, just give me a call and we'll meet up for a beer.  I'll give you all the wisdom I know.  I did live there for 30 years so, hopefully I haven't forgotten it all yet.

Kerry.

[This message has been edited by kjnorman (edited 10-18-2002).]

Gregg Lengling

The first 10 days is with a tour group (going for the Chelsea Flower Show) and then we'll be on our own for the next 10 to 14 days.  We decided if we were going over there we should make the best of it.  So we extended it.  Stuff about England would be great...I have a friend here in town that was from outside Dublin and I'm staying at his brothers hotel outside Dublin for 5 days so I've got a bead on Ireland.  But sounds good get together over or after the holidays.  Happy Boxing Day.

------------------
Gregg R. Lengling
RCA P61310 61" 16x9
glengling@ameritech.net
Gregg R. Lengling, W9DHI

kjnorman

Sounds good to me.  Just email me when ready.

Happy Boxing Day?  That's a little early isn't?  I have not even thought about Christmas yet...

Kerry

ReesR

whoo hooo...

kjnorman...here is your chance to catch up to lummox.  

lemme see...300 messages to go divided by 30 days...heck only 10 a day.

I'm cheering for ya.  woo woo woo  

Rees

veyj

Rees

That assumes Gregg hibernates in a cave and stops posting.

Not gonna happen.

John

ReesR

naw, I meant while he was away.  sowwy!