News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Weathernation 68.1

Started by MrProster, Sunday Nov 09, 2014, 07:31:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrProster

Earlier this past summer , I did a scan and Weathernation 68.1 showed up. I was only able to get it for a few hours. Since then (and multiple scans later) I have not been able to pick it up. I have our indoor antenna picking up EVERY local ota channel at 100% signal strength ,. but STILL can't draw it in. What gives? We are even getting channel 10.1 @ 100% and from what I understand , WIWN is using their tower. We are in Muskego so I would think we should be able to get WIWN. Any suggestions?  I was impressed with what I saw , it is very much like what the Weather channel USED to be decades ago....ONLY WEATHER and not NBC/Liberal- pushed agendas.

Jimboy

Channel 68.1 WIWN is really broadcasted from VHF channel 5. You'll need an antenna capable of receiving low VHF. An outdoor one would be better with an ample gain factor.

mrschimpf

It's not of any use any longer; as of yesterday the entire channel is now devoted fully to infomercials throughout the entire broadcast day thanks to the new ownership who seems to only be in it to sell off the spectrum.

The more annoying this is we've been waiting for years for Charter to add WMVT in HD, and now we have this wasting bandwidth. It's quite annoying.

PONIES

Time Warner is apparently adding this garbage channel soon.

What a waste of bandwidth.

Jack 1000

Quote from: PONIES;60097Time Warner is apparently adding this garbage channel soon.

What a waste of bandwidth.

I agree,

The only hope is that it gets bought out into a useful station.

Jack
Cisco 9865 DVR with Navigator Guide

mrschimpf

And now it's switched to Jimmy Swaggart's Sonlife Network full-time. Because that's what the market needed; another religious network rather than you know, Univision over the air or literally any other network.

Enjoy getting this channel added next week in full HD, Time Warner customers! :bang: