News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Secret HD channels on Time Warner Cable.

Started by PONIES, Tuesday Nov 04, 2014, 11:20:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PONIES

Well I didn't mention these even though I noticed them a week ago because I figured their addition to the guide was imminent but the incompetents at our TWC division still haven't added them to the guide and it's been over two weeks since the scheduled add date.

If you manually punch in these channel #s you can tune to them already. They aren't in the guide yet:

Fox Sports Detroit in Marinette on Ch. 1312
CSN HD in Kenosha on Ch. 1311
Revolt HD on Ch. 1264
Al Jazeera America HD on Ch. 1376

Jack 1000

Quote from: PONIES;60081Well I didn't mention these even though I noticed them a week ago because I figured their addition to the guide was imminent but the incompetents at our TWC division still haven't added them to the guide and it's been over two weeks since the scheduled add date.

If you manually punch in these channel #s you can tune to them already. They aren't in the guide yet:

Fox Sports Detroit in Marinette on Ch. 1312
CSN HD in Kenosha on Ch. 1311
Revolt HD on Ch. 1264
Al Jazeera America HD on Ch. 1376

Hi Ponies,

Good to see you posting!  When TWC does that, those channels are still in test query mode.  They are just checking them out.  I don't think you can DVR record them.  Other divisions are saying mid November for the official adds on those stations.

If you go to Settings and than to your Favorite Channels list, go to like 1100's.  You will see some test channels with similar numbers like you mentioned above Ponies.  This means that they are soon to launch!

Satch
Cisco 9865 DVR with Navigator Guide