News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Time Warner Ch 1222 CINHD

Started by Tivoman44, Friday Jan 03, 2014, 08:42:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tivoman44

With my cable card/Tuning Adapter in my Tivo, I currently have the Variety Pass.  Seems like I have most of your basic channels, all ESPN, MLB Network, NFL (not red zone), Discovery, Hallmark, Travel, ID Discovery, HUB, basically all your standard channels.  

Does anyone by chance know what package CINHD Ch 1222 belongs to, and how much it may be?

I know I could call but I would rather have knowledge prior to that.

Jack 1000

Quote from: Tivoman44;59775With my cable card/Tuning Adapter in my Tivo, I currently have the Variety Pass.  Seems like I have most of your basic channels, all ESPN, MLB Network, NFL (not red zone), Discovery, Hallmark, Travel, ID Discovery, HUB, basically all your standard channels.  

Does anyone by chance know what package CINHD Ch 1222 belongs to, and how much it may be?

I know I could call but I would rather have knowledge prior to that.

My guess is CINHD could be CinemaxHD, which would of course be a part of the Cinemax Package.  The package is multiple Cinemax stations, plus Cinemax on Demand for $12.95 a month, or $10.00 a month with the subscription to HBO, Showtime, Starz, or Movie Channel.

We have a promotional package that includes Cinemax and HBO as part of Triple Play.  Maybe you could get an HBO/Cinemax combo deal?

The only other guess would be CNN International.  That is part of Digital Variety Pass, which is $10 a month or included with all Triple Play Packages,

Jack
Cisco 9865 DVR with Navigator Guide

LoadStar

Quote from: Jack 1000;59776My guess is CINHD could be CinemaxHD, which would of course be a part of the Cinemax Package.  The package is multiple Cinemax stations, plus Cinemax on Demand for $12.95 a month, or $10.00 a month with the subscription to HBO, Showtime, Starz, or Movie Channel.

We have a promotional package that includes Cinemax and HBO as part of Triple Play.  Maybe you could get an HBO/Cinemax combo deal?

The only other guess would be CNN International.  That is part of Digital Variety Pass, which is $10 a month or included with all Triple Play Packages,

Jack

Neither. It is Crime and Investigation HD, and it is in the "Variety Pass Plus" package, formerly known as Digital Choice.

Jack 1000

Quote from: LoadStar;59777Neither. It is Crime and Investigation HD, and it is in the "Variety Pass Plus" package, formerly known as Digital Choice.

Thanks Loadstar!

I don't subscribe to Variety Plus Pass, and forgot about that channel.

Jack
Cisco 9865 DVR with Navigator Guide