News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Network Switching Issues (Hall of Shame?)

Started by kjnorman, Monday Sep 26, 2005, 12:17:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Post which networks have switching problems (one per show)

TMJ (NBC)
1 (100%)
ITI (FOX)
0 (0%)
ISN (ABC)
0 (0%)
VTV (WB)
0 (0%)
CGV (UPN)
0 (0%)
MVT (PBS36)
0 (0%)
DJT (CBS)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

kjnorman

After reading the thread on the CBS switching issues, and as all the season shows are getting into full gear this week, I thought I may be useful to start a single thread to record switching issues that the locals have.

Hopefully this thread will die into oblivion should the locals be perfect with their switching  ;)  But, if not perhaps this may be useful for the local engineers to help them sort this out, or perhaps it will embarish them into sorting it out if we create a Switching Hall of Shame.

If you see poor switching or a HD show in SD then post in the poll.  One vote for each show you watch that has problems.  While in no way scientific, the more popular the show, if it has problems then the more votes it should get.

I though I would start here.

WTMJ (NBC):  The E-Wing (Sep 21).  Dropped to SD after 1st commercial break.  Stayed SD until about 1 minute before next break.  After that was okay.