News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Went to Colders

Started by Michelle Wiedemann, Wednesday Feb 20, 2002, 07:15:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michelle Wiedemann

I agree with the business cards on the counters, however they should be placed right where the tvs and HD systems are...here is my opinion .....If I were to go into a store, (Before my hubby enlightened me) I would just usually talk to the least threatening looking guy THen I would buy whatever the hell he wanted me to buy....then I would be stuck with stuff I wouldn't know how to hook up or even use...face it most people out there don't even know what a big screen tv is unless they go to sports bars I think that they should put the cards next to the units and at the front of the store......that way if a consumer went in to purchase and said, " I don't wanna pay that!! What is that anywayssss!!!" the guy or gal could say here, take this card are you on-line? if not there is a number to call...this is the Milwaukee HDTV user group they can answer your questions....the person will then contact us, then in turn the salesman or person will be happy because the consumer will go back and buy that system or whatever from him!! It would be like the salesperson went an extra step! They would look good... This is just what I think as a woman consumer I am going to go pump up this group some more tomorrow so you all need to decide what you want to do with cards and how many stores you want to hit...I don't work right now, so I could go anywhere and deliver them, plus my father always said that I could sell ice cubes to eskimos!! I think that is true...( OFF subject..I returned a game today that would not work!! I tried and tried..POlicy was that you could not return, I returned cuz I showed proof why it didn't work!! I believe in truth and honesty.....If I played it of course I wouldn't have returned it...just one example