News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

World's First 4K TV Channel Goes Live

Started by Tom Snyder, Monday Jan 14, 2013, 09:56:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PONIES

Quote from: KryptoNyte;59202Ponies, you mentioned that you have the equipment to receive these feeds directly - post up a screenshot from TSReader for the national ABC feed.  I think it would be good to have a look at it ... and maybe it would help me pull myself up from the squander of my personal ignorance and stupidity.

You mean this one?

Good luck on your journey out of that squander! :wave:

budda

Based on the spec's for 4K. Looks like if it takes off the at the theater the movie experience will be great. I have a 60 inch plasma. I love to watch movies at home. From time to time I like to go to the movies. Since this is made for large screens it may help the theaters out. Let's see which company funds 4K 3D. Just 29.99 for the show. Maybe I'll catch the manatee.  lol

KryptoNyte

Quote from: PONIES;59213You mean this one?

Good luck on your journey out of that squander! :wave:

Please post a screenshot (using the TSReader full version) indicating the native resolution of the feed.

Thanks.

PONIES

I don't think there is anywhere in TSReader that displays the resolution of the video.

Anyways, it doesn't matter. You've clearly been proven wrong. Just give it up, child. Sometimes you win an argument, other times you lose one.

In this case you opened your mouth without knowing what you were talking about and that has become abundantly clear to everyone reading this thread. There comes a point when it's time to gracefully admit defeat.

KryptoNyte

Quote from: PONIES;59217I don't think there is anywhere in TSReader that displays the resolution of the video.

Anyways, it doesn't matter. You've clearly been proven wrong. Just give it up, child. Sometimes you win an argument, other times you lose one.

In this case you opened your mouth without knowing what you were talking about and that has become abundantly clear to everyone reading this thread. There comes a point when it's time to gracefully admit defeat.

I admit defeat.  Additionally, 46 posts into the thread, I do appreciate you finally posting one single external piece of evidence regarding the local ABC affiliate of which you posted the "screenshot of motion."

You've been such a fine gent in running and getting information for me for quite a few days now, perhaps grab a screenshot of the multiple audio tracks in one of those program streams - I'd like to see what that looks like.

Thanks!