• Welcome to Milwaukee HDTV User Group.

News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

come on TMJ4

Started by REVM1M, Thursday Feb 07, 2013, 06:36:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

REVM1M

You would think coverage of snow storm from3:00 pm- 7:00pm would be good enough. But NOOOOOOO , tmj4 will have news starting at 9:00 pm instead of 10:00 pm and probably go until 11:00 pm and interrupt Tonight show.

trev57

Actually they started at 2pm...

LoadStar

How many different ways can they say "It's snowing" to fill up that much time?

LoadStar

On the other hand, they're pre-empting "Do No Harm," and sadly, they'll probably get better ratings than that would have gotten. :)

Jack 1000

Quote from: LoadStar;59147How many different ways can they say "It's snowing" to fill up that much time?

Love it!!!!  This should be a classic quote question for all stations obsessed with snow!!!! LOL!!  Thanks, Loadstar!

Jack
Cisco 9865 DVR with Navigator Guide

PONIES

This is why I don't watch affiliates.

Worthless middle men.

mrschimpf

Quote from: LoadStar;59148On the other hand, they're pre-empting "Do No Harm," and sadly, they'll probably get better ratings than that would have gotten. :)

Call TMJ prescient. While we got to watch snow angels, Scott Steele out in front of Radio City telling us the obvious, snowman making and plowing B-roll for an hour, nobody was watching DNH anywhere else in the country and it got its cancellation papers today. In some small way it's easy to say the pre-emption helped bring the show to the historic lows it had last night before being taken off.

Also, good job to the other three stations for not pasting on the 'bingo is canceled' banner through primetime. Because TMJ did that, the NBC shows I usually watch will be Hulu'ed this week.

REVM1M

thank god, i don't watch that many shows on TMJ4, only Office & Tonight show. When I started watching Office on dvr tonight, I saw all that garbage on the bottom and then went and watched it online and played it on my big screen tv.