• Welcome to Milwaukee HDTV User Group.

News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

'Just 10 Minutes' Dropped?

Started by trev57, Monday Feb 13, 2012, 09:02:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trev57

It seems as if CBS 58 has dropped the 'Just 10 Minutes' campaign. In their new commercials, the jingle is still there but the lyrics 'Just 10 Minutes' are nowhere to be found. Even on their website, there are no remnants left.

Now if only they would just do away with the annoying jingle entirely...

Jack 1000

Quote from: trev57;58266It seems as if CBS 58 has dropped the 'Just 10 Minutes' campaign. In their new commercials, the jingle is still there but the lyrics 'Just 10 Minutes' are nowhere to be found. Even on their website, there are no remnants left.

Now if only they would just do away with the annoying jingle entirely...

+1!

Jack
Cisco 9865 DVR with Navigator Guide

trev57

And their new slogan is...."We are CBS 58". Meh.

mrschimpf

Quote from: trev57;58396And their new slogan is...."We are CBS 58". Meh.

And yet...it is still 52 times better than "Today's TMJ 4...ON YOUR SIDE!". Yeah, because I'm going to really trust the news organization that's not on my side and is out to screw their viewers :huh?:.

trev57

Quote from: mrschimpf;58397And yet...it is still 52 times better than "Today's TMJ 4...ON YOUR SIDE!". Yeah, because I'm going to really trust the news organization that's not on my side and is out to screw their viewers :huh?:.

Exactly! Like 'Oh, now you're on my side? Whose side were you on before?'

budda

58 has a news channel? LOL