• Welcome to Milwaukee HDTV User Group.

News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Is the CBS 58 newscasts going to HD soon?

Started by tvboy, Tuesday Nov 29, 2011, 12:34:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trev57

WITI6fan

Not even in HD yet and the automation just totally melted down (That or the production staff has totally given up). Skipped through about five packages, odd graphics popped up, the open rolled randomly, and Stephanie Brown was caught on air saying "I totally don't know what's going on.... check your screen"

OOPS.

Edit: Everything is so obviously still in SD, which is concerning. all three of the other stations had sharper pictures or sharp graphics prior to going HD...

trev57

Quote from: WITI6fan;58157Not even in HD yet and the automation just totally melted down (That or the production staff has totally given up). Skipped through about five packages, odd graphics popped up, the open rolled randomly, and Stephanie Brown was caught on air saying "I totally don't know what's going on.... check your screen"

OOPS.

Edit: Everything is so obviously still in SD, which is concerning. all three of the other stations had sharper pictures or sharp graphics prior to going HD...

Well, I was told to check out tomorrow's 5pm newscast, but after that fiasco, I'm having my doubts.

trev57

Quote from: trev57;58156Everyone might wanna tune in tomorrow...;)

Scratch that. There is no news today on 58. Two specials (Making Milwaukee Great, You've Got to be Kidding Me) will air in their place. So tune in tomorrow @ 10.

Tivoman44

I just tuned to 58, they had a scrolling message at the bottom saying it is going HD soon.  

As for who said who cares I agree, bad news channel out of all 4

REVM1M

As for who said who cares I agree, bad news channel out of all 4[/QUOTE]

I said it:) Thank you;)

Tivoman44

Ok I agree, bad news on all 4, lol.  

Anyone watch Real Milwaukee on Ch 6 in mornings?  Most boring show of all time, how is it still on air?

trev57

Quote from: Tivoman44;58165Ok I agree, bad news on all 4, lol.  

Anyone watch Real Milwaukee on Ch 6 in mornings?  Most boring show of all time, how is it still on air?

It's better than the Morning Blend.

REVM1M

Quote from: Tivoman44;58165Ok I agree, bad news on all 4, lol.  

That is most boring show ever. I accept this kind of show from CBS58