• Welcome to Milwaukee HDTV User Group.

News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

New gutter installers

Started by Ralph Kramden, Monday May 02, 2011, 04:47:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ralph Kramden

I'm thinking of replacing our old steel gutters, and I'm looking for any recommended companies/installers. If you know someone who does it as a side job, that's even better.

What would be the approximate cost for a ranch house about 1500 square feet? Thanks.

WPXE ION

I had my roof replaced in 2006, and the roofing contractor recommended a different company for the gutters. We actually had gutters and fascia done at the same time. He did an excellent job, the corners are outstanding and you really have to look for the seams. He built the gutters on site, no pre-fab gutters.

My house and garage probably equal the same square footage as your house and I think it was an extra $1,500-1,700 to have the gutters and fascia installed. I'm sure there was a mark up by the roofer.

I can't remember the company, but I will dig out the papers and see what I can find.

brewtownska

We had our roof and gutters done this winter and went with Infinity Exteriors out of Waukesha (http://www.infinityroofing.com/).  Similar experience as WPXE - they built the gutters on site and I can't see seams.  I think our cost for the 1100sq/ft ranch plus garage was around $2000.
Mike B.
Sony 52W4100 LCD
Dish Network w/722 DVR
PS3, Xbox 360, Wii

Ralph Kramden