News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Emergency

Started by JMS, Friday Dec 17, 2010, 10:19:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JMS

This is my request for Ch 6.2 (Milwaukee) to put Emergency on their schedule.  Seems like every other station in WI has it, except for the one in my area.

Would LOVE to see it added

LoadStar

You might want to actually contact WITI with this request; the chances of the programming directors over there seeing the request here are slim.

Xizer

Emergency is available on DVD.

WPXE ION

I thought I saw Emergency on the METV line up, but they could have dropped it by now.

I'm still waiting on Chips!!

ArgMeMatey

I think it was on MeTV in the early evening.  If I've got this right ...

MeTV has now standardized their schedule due to the impending national launch.  Apparently that means no more Emergency in the Milwaukee market.

RTV has Emergency in other markets, but WITI is dropping RTV as of 01 Jan 2011.  
http://hartford.fox6now.com/content/witi-tv-62-announces-launch-new-network-antenna-tv

RickNeff

QuoteEmergency is available on DVD.

Emergency is also on NetFlix streaming.

Xizer

Eww... you mean MeTV is going to start shitting up affiliates everywhere?

On behalf of Milwaukee, if you live somewhere else I would like to apologize for spreading this menace to your channels and molesting your HDTV picture quality. We all hate Weigel Broadcasting too.

mrschimpf

Quote from: JMS;56736This is my request for Ch 6.2 (Milwaukee) to put Emergency on their schedule.  Seems like every other station in WI has it, except for the one in my area.

Would LOVE to see it added

It was stuck on Saturday afternoons on WBME (probably the usual reason, low viewers when it was on five days a week) before they switched to the national lineup, so the best thing to do is to email the Weigel people and ask them to put it on the MeToo schedule when that channel lights up in a few months. It'll probably be there anyways but it certainly doesn't hurt.

WITI and Tribune will probably have to ignore your request since Weigel holds the rights to the NBCU library in the Milwaukee market, and Antenna TV is pretty much exclusively Sony/Norman Lear programming.

And I don't know where you are and if you have an antenna, but if you are able to get a good signal from either WKOW in Madison or WBAY in Green Bay you can get "Emergency" via their RTV subchannels daily, they're not leaving RTV anytime soon.

WITI6fan

Quote from: ArgMeMatey;56740I think it was on MeTV in the early evening.  If I've got this right ...

MeTV has now standardized their schedule due to the impending national launch.  Apparently that means no more Emergency in the Milwaukee market.

RTV has Emergency in other markets, but WITI is dropping RTV as of 01 Jan 2011.  
http://hartford.fox6now.com/content/witi-tv-62-announces-launch-new-network-antenna-tv

Milwaukee's "customized" MeTV schedule will be moving to "MeToo" which should be on 49.2.

I'd love to go on a tour of WDJT/WBME/WMLW/WYTU's master control. With all these subchannels it's got to look like NASA Mission Control already.

Tivoman44

In the meantime go to //www.tvguide.com  from there put in your zip code and it will ask you what your TV provider is and if you choose TWC, it will ask what kind of cable you have digital cable with a cable card, digital box, etc, so it can customize everything, then you can search for listings, that is a great way to keep your eye out for TV shows you want, that is how i Found out The Wonder Years is on the Hub (channel 111)

wxndave

The WDJT master looks nothing like NASA.  Only a few changes have been made since I helped design it in 1999-2000.  I'm still very proud of what we did back then.  To bad we made it analog only.

wysiwyg

Emergency will be coming back to the schedule when MeToo starts next year. Sitcomsonline.com did an informative interview with one of the Weigel execs in charge of MeTv/MeToo: http://blog.sitcomsonline.com/2010/12/our-exclusive-interview-with-me-tv.html

Me-TV Network's Neal Sabin: The Me-Too programming stream in Milwaukee will be on one of our digital full power stations and have cable carriage. It will include some of the shows we don't have national rights to that air on Me-Too Chicago and some others such as Emergency! and Matlock.