• Welcome to Milwaukee HDTV User Group.

News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Ion Media Networks HD Roll Out

Started by WPXE ION, Thursday Nov 20, 2008, 08:30:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArgMeMatey

Quote from: WPXE ION;55474Do you see Ion on clear QAM yet? I thought I read on their web site it would be available "un-encrypted." It may not show up until they put Ion up on the HD Tier at the end of May, which will be 1015. I do not know if they will put Life and Qubo on QAM that would be a question for Time Warner.

Channel 15 at my house in Milwaukee has macro blocking. Anyone else see this? Its only on Ion and only since we went HD. OTA looks great.

I rescanned this afternoon.  Nothing new on Clear QAM on Time Warner.  15 didn't look as good as 55-1 OTA, but I didn't watch enough to tell you if it was worse than I would have expected.

ArgMeMatey

I re-scanned again tonight.  Time Warner now has 55-1 on clear QAM.  55-2 and 55-3 are not showing up.

WPXE ION

trev57

I'm not sure what's going on. I live in West Bend and have Charter. I left for the weekend and when I came back, Ion HD was nowhere to be found on clear QAM. It used to be on 82-1, but now that's ion life. I rescanned and couldn't find it. Help?

WPXE ION

Quote from: trev57;55759I'm not sure what's going on. I live in West Bend and have Charter. I left for the weekend and when I came back, Ion HD was nowhere to be found on clear QAM. It used to be on 82-1, but now that's ion life. I rescanned and couldn't find it. Help?

Did you get it working? Sometimes we have Ion Life shows on the Ion channel so you may see the Ion Life logo but it is really Ion. :confused: It still confuses me also, especially if I'm at home and surfing the channels and see Ion Life on 55-1.

trev57

Quote from: WPXE ION;55784Did you get it working? Sometimes we have Ion Life shows on the Ion channel so you may see the Ion Life logo but it is really Ion. :confused: It still confuses me also, especially if I'm at home and surfing the channels and see Ion Life on 55-1.

No I didn't. I think it might be a problem with Charter, because for some reason now I'm recieving two Fox 6 HD channels.