News:

If your having any issues logging in, please email admin@milwaukeehdtv.org with your user name, and we'll get you fixed up!

Main Menu

Eastside Milwaukee - Can't See Most HD Channels

Started by Danno321, Tuesday Mar 23, 2010, 06:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danno321

Can't see most HD channels.  Chat and Phone support is BUSY!!!   Outage???

Sometimes "No signal Detected" error otherwis "Don't Subscribe to this channel" or "Channel not available"

Klankster

I'm in Port Washington.  They have been out all day for me.  This sux.

Brendan

Same here, I'm also on the East Side. Switched digital problem maybe? It's not all the HD channels, as I'm getting the "basics," if you will. NBC, CBS, FOX etc.(the stuff that's available OTA), TBS & TNT, ESPN (no ESPN 2, U or NEWS).
TWC had problems exactly two weeks ago, too! It was much worse then, but they got it fixed sooner. I think I'll call them in a couple days and demand that I get a partial refund for lack of service this month.

Danno321

This will be like US health care in the future.  Don't you love monopolies with no competition?  Monopolies don't care about customer service.  They all have a go f'yourself attitude.

Brendan

I just tried rebooting my box to see if it helped. No luck. I didn't think it would help, but I wanted to check to make sure. So if anyone else was thinking a reboot might help, don't waste your time.

Jack 1000

You all should call TWC and/or send Customer Feedback, requesting that they add a "Service Outage" page to their website.  It would really help customers to see whether or not the issue was with their equipment or on TWC's outside system.  If they get enough requests, they just might do this!

Make sure you all get credits for loss of service after it is restored.

Jack
Cisco 9865 DVR with Navigator Guide

Danno321

I received a credit for 2 days of disrupted service and the person replying to my email said the reason for the outages has been fixed.  Let's hope so.